Gate Titan Basic for Marui NGRS Front Wired
TITAN V2 NGRS Basic Module - the best if you long for having TITAN in two or more airsoft guns. Then you do not need the second USB-Link from the Advanced or Complete set. It includes TITAN with BASIC firmware edition.
The BASIC firmware edition is an economic version with limited number of functions, dedicated for those who prefer simplicity but require highest quality. If you decide to have more functions, there is always option to upgrade from Basic to Advanced via the Gate website.
Please note if you do not have the Gate USB Interface you will need to purchase it to connect to PC or Smart phone.
- It has 3rd generation trigger sensor which allows to set hair trigger with ludicrous precision: at least 50 sensitivity levels for first millimetre of trigger movement and even 420 sensitivity levels for whole movement
- It has dual gear sensor and bolt catch sensor what gives full compatibility with Tokyo Marui V2 Next Generation Recoil Shock
- It has innovative optical sensors instead of mechanical switches that can be prone to faults
- It has a user-friendly configuration via the GATE Control Station app for Android, Windows and macOS
- It allows for making firmware updates via the internet, what enables improvements
- It gives you an access to the Statistics and Rankings (in case of Advanced firmware)
- It replicates a trigger response like in a real gun
- It is compatible with most powerful AEG replicas. Check TITAN rankings: https://gatee.eu/rankings
- control your airsoft gun from smartphone with Android and PC with Windows or macOS
- simply adjust the TITAN’s settings
- update and upgrade firmware
- see the Statistics and participate in Rankings*
- perform diagnostics and send reports