G&G Wild Hog 9' Polymer
G&G - GC16 Wild Hog 9'' Combat Machine - POLYMER
The weapon is constructed almost entirely from Alloy, featuring an alloy Receiver, Stock Tube, Hand Guard and Barrel, with a Polymer Pistol Grip, Magazine and Stock. The weapon has a high attention to detail, giving the user a multitude of features only seen on Expensive High-End Guns, such as the Ambidextrous Fire Select, Magazine Release, as well as an in-built MOSFET Unit, Electronic Trigger and Fuse System.
The MOSFET protects the gun from damage, as well as includes a three round burst mode which replaces the full-auto function if needed.
- Name Designation: CM16 Wild Hog 9'' Combat Machine Polymer - Black
- Manufacturer: G&G
- Fire Selector: Safe, Semi-Automatic, Fully Automatic
- Magazine Capacity: 300 Rounds (High Cap)
- Feet Per Second (FPS): 290-300FPS (Using 0.20g BB)
- Powered By: Electric
- Recommendations 11.1 Lipo